As some of you know, I regularly teach classes here in Australia, educating people on all the awesome things that you can do with Lindys Stamp Gang products! One of my most requested and popular classes over the last 18 months has been my watercolor cards.
I originally created them back in August 2015 and they are just so much fun. You can see the original post here. Back then I hadn't quite figured out the whole You Tube thing so I decided that I'd give it a go again but using some of the new Prima stamps I recently got my hands on.
Here are a few simple steps to create these cards but please check out the You Tube channel for an in-depth look at how easy it is!
Mix some Magicals with a little water in a palette.
I am super thrilled to be back on the Lindys Stamp Gang Design Team for 2017 and to celebrate this INCREDIBLY TALENTED new team, we are having a Blog Hop!
💛Will you have a look at this fine bunch of artists 💛
For those who dont know me ... I'm Natalie ... I am a full time papercrafter
working out of Adelaide, South Australia and absolutely LOVE what I do –
especially working with Lindys products, Versatility is my biggest asset … from grungy, simple, sketches and
shabby through to mixed media, art journaling, canvas art and cardmaking – I
love to dabble in it all! I work in a Scrapbook store, teach 15+ classes a month and live and breathe Paper, Ink & Lindys!
Here is a snippet of my fave projects from the last 12 months!
BLOG HOP DETAILS
• Hop starts 7am on 1st January 2017 and finishes at midnight 3rd January 2016.
• Click on the DT members' name to connect on FaceBook and click on their blog address to see their amazing art!
• Please leave our new DT members a little love on their blogs to join in the hop! For those who play along, you will need to leave a comment on this post and on each of the blogs, to go into the PRIZE draw.
• Prizes drawn randomly include - 1 x $50 Gift Voucher and 4 x $25 gift vouchers to the Lindy's Store.
• Prize winners will be announced on the 4th Jan!!!!!
Good luck to everyone and enjoy getting to know our 2017 Winter/Spring Design Team