Thursday, September 6, 2012

Aussie Scrapjack Studio ....


Good morning


Today I am going to share a couple of snippets of excitement from my last few days!

First of all, I've joined the Aussie Scrapjack team!
I am super happy about this - such an honor!


What is Scrapjack
Scrapjack is a challenge blog based on a few simple rules ... 
We grab an outstanding layout from the scrapbook world and you recreate this layout!
Pretty simple really!  We have some INCREDIBLE names coming up!


How to play...

1. Tune in on the 5th of every month for our Scrapjack Hijack.....
2. Break out your glue,paper and memories and recreate the layout featured in any form you wish card,       
layout, OTP all forms are accepted.
3. Send it in via email before the 30th of every month to scrapjacker@me.com to be in the draw for prizes
4. Play again next month


So .... this month .... they 'Jacked" me! 
I was thrilled when I got the email from Naomi and LOVE LOVE LOVE what the design team have created!


This is the page the girls had to interpret ... 




And now that I am on the team, I decided to "Jack" myself and made a card! he he


Please head over to the blog and have a look, it's SOOOO easy to play and I know for a fact this month there is a great little prize up for grabs {{wink wink}}



Yesterday I shared a snippet of Saturdays Copic Workshop ..... Here are a few more teasers ......




 There is still room in this class so call 8277 1298 to book in!

Have a great day!

 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new DT! That layout is absolutely amazing, I just might have to play along :) :) I love how you recreated it in card form, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx