Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Teaching ......

I'd love to come and teach at your 
Retail Store, Scrap Retreat or Event.

Over the years, I have taught numerous retreats and fairs ....
Here are just a few ....

Escape to Create Retreat, Port Lincoln, South Australia 
alongside Mardi Winen, Kate Mason & Amanda Hall

Spring Escape Retreat, Taupo, New Zealand 
alongside Nic Howard & Paula Cheney

Autumn Escape Retreat, Taupo, New Zealand 
alongside Nic Howard & Paula Cheney

Go Scrap Yourself,  Retail shop, Clare, South Australia 

Papertrenz, Retail shop, Wynnum, Queensland

ArtDeco Retailers Day, Queensland

Brisbane Papercraft and Scrapbook Expo, Queensland
5 years in a row

Plus I regularly teach 10-15 classes a month in Adelaide, South Australia at Seriously Scrapbooking
I have years of Marketing, Advertising, Photography and Sales experience
and can offer some great advice on classes and retail techniques to help your business

Please send me an email ... natmay@adam.com.au 
or feel free to call my mobile on 040 999 4322 
and I'd be happy to answer any questions.

*Mixed Media*
*Scrapbooking Pages*
*Demonstrations*
*Chipboard Techniques*
*Kids Classes*
*Card Classes*
*Double Pages*
*Canvas & Journal Art*
*Custom Classes*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx