Saturday, August 6, 2016

PaperArts .....

In April I was beyond thrilled to be invited to be a Guest Teacher at the PaperArts Expo in Melbourne.

This was a new event and it was such a great weekend!
Classes were fun ... the people were amazing and I had a ball!

A few pics from the weekend....

A quick trip to the Melbourne Zoo with the delightful Melissa Kennedy & Kerrie Gurney






My Tutor Display & Classroom





A few class pics....




And a little bit of fun at the end of the day


These are the classes I taught over the weekend





And the best thing about the whole weekend other than the teaching, the classes, the people, the fun, the laughter and the company was seeing my artwork on the flyer for the Brisbane Scrapbook & Papercraft Expo. So proud & excited.




Thanks so very much to my sponsors ...

and to Expertise Events for inviting me

1 comment:

  1. Ok ..... next time ..... I promise to be slightly normal ..... next time I'm sure of it! Yep ... positive.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx