Saturday, August 12, 2017

ITAC 2017 ... The Face of PrintMaking

Hi there
I am Super EXCITED to share my project for the Europe... 'Face of Printmaking'
challenge for the International Tournament of Arts & Crafts!!!
{{{{{all the info is HERE}}}}}


I am absolutely thrilled to be part of this incredible team and couldn't wait to get started!
For this project, the theme was ideal for where I am with my creating and life at the moment ...
It's all about PrintMaking for me (as I LOVE my Gel Press) and all of the challenge elements fitted in just perfect. I incorporated lots of different techniques to create this page, each one different to the other but all working together beautifully.


I have created a short video showing the process to create this page 


MATERIALS USED
Aall&Create Stamps & Stencils
7 Dots Studios Papers
Gel Press
Darkroom Door Stencils
Imaginarium Designs Chipboard
Lindys Stamp Gang Sprays
Gansai Tambi Watercolours
13Arts Black Ink
XPressIt Adhesives
Liquitex Paint
Art Basics Clear Gesso
Golden Light Molding Paste
Prima Wire
Prima Stamp
Archival Black Ink
Beads, book paper, map paper, vellum


Thanks for stopping by and I cant wait to see all of your creations.

Much Love
Natalie May 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx